2006 Freightliner M2 with new 3400 gallon Trinity tank, open aluminum deckwork.
- 2006 Freightliner M2 chassis with 211.111 miles, Mercedes diesel engine, 260 HP
- 33,000 GVW with Fuller 6 speed manual transmission
- Air brakes with rear air ride suspension
- All new tires and aluminum wheels
- Cab is white in color
Vessel and equipment
- 2015 Trinity 3400 gallon vessel with 3” pump outlet on right side with float gauge.
- Open aluminum deckwork with steel 94” dot certified rear bumper.
- Fisher C403-24, 3” flanged internal valve.
- Blackmer 3” flanged pump and Blackmer 2” bypass valve.
- Eagle pump anti cavitation heat exchanger system.
- 2” piping from pump to meter.
- 2” Neptune meter with a rebuilt 833 register.
- Aluminum meter cover.
- Aluminum Hannay hose reel with electric rewind, FH3 roller set and aluminum cover.
- Thermoid 150 foot reel hose with Rego snap action valve and hose end swivel.
- All necessary safety valves and equipment for proper operation.
- Power shift PTO unit and necessary shafting.
- Base 3 button emergency shutdown system with PTO and throttle control.
- Betts LED lights and wiring with two special back-up lights.
- One 18” x 18” x 36” aluminum tool box on right side.
- One pair rubber chock blocks.
- 20# fire extinguisher, bracket and protective cover.
- Triangle reflector kit in cab.
- All necessary safety decals applied.